Date: Saturday, troche June 9, 2012
Time: 5:00 to 7:00 pm
Event in Facebook: Wallpeople Toronto
How to participate:
- On Saturday 9th June 2012, go to the right place with at least one work created by you. Anyone is invited to participate.
- Works will be accepted in any format and theme: drawing, painting, illustration, photography, collage, comics, paper, cardboard, wood (light), fabric, crochet, prints, mixed compositions, plates, postcards, crafts, origami, a napkin, a post-it, a poem, etc.
- Not Accepted: Works by more than 1×1 meters. Heavy works that can not be fixed with adhesive tape or glue or need to be hung with nails (not allowed to pierce the wall) and works with discriminatory content.
- It is an ephemeral action and will only last a few hours.
- The organization will have adhesive tape for attendees to stick their works. Still, we recommend to bring your own adhesive tape or glue (Blu Tack) to facilitate the process.
- Stick your work next to another one and keeping a small margin. Respect the other creations.
- Once the mural is completed and after a time of exhibition, the organization will notice the end of exposure.
- At that time, you will be able to withdraw your work/s.
- If you want, you can exchange your work for that of another participant and so become mural in a more interactive experience. You can also leave it hanging until a participant takes it/them away.
NOTE: It is possible that the event will be photographed to be shown in papers or in the Medias.Tweet